Search This Blog

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Half of Me

Hola!
    Stress does not begin to explain what today has been!  At first, everything was fine, but as the day went on, I got calls from so many other stores (within the company I work for) trying to figure out a work schedule between these three specific stores due to a conflict and miscommunication.  Luckily, it was not due to any error on my part and I did not have to  work anything out.  However, I had told my store that I was going to work at another store for tomorrow because it would give me a whole day of work, and to be honest, I enjoy working there much more.  Well, my store called me today because they realized that I wasn't on the schedule for tomorrow and they said that I had to come in anyway because there was a floater in who did not know what they were doing.  Needless to say, I was and am still in quite the predicament.  There is no way I can be in the same place at the same time, unless I am split in half or cloned.  Unfortunately, neither of those are options.  I called the boss of the bosses and of course, he did not answer the phone or the text, he never does.  I called every other store I could think of to find someone to take one of them and no one could which I expected since Friday is the busiest day.  I do not know what to do.  I hate it when the job gets personal because I do favors for people and then I feel bad and/or obligated to those that I have developed relationships with.  I cannot WAIT to leave and go to pharmacy school.  I will not be working and all I will be doing is studying.  It actually sounds wonderful now.

    So there was nothing that went on today that was related to female interaction, but there is still an example of relationships with others.  Work is work. You must try and keep the personal relationships out of work because that is when you get in trouble.  So many times you see the secretary and boss having an affair, or you get into messes like mine where you feel a personal obligation to someone because you like them or what not and then something happens that rocks the boat and feelings get hurt or I get pulled in many directions.  Lord knows, this has happened many times and I hate it. I always get myself in these situations and I wish I could stop doing it.

   I'm so out of it and tired and over it so I'm signing off.

Goodnight! Be careful how you walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment