Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

New Phone!

Today was a wonderful day!! I did have to wake up early in order to get to work on time, but work was enjoyable today.  It wasn't too busy and Kim is just wonderful! She is so sweet.  That is one woman I will always get along with.  My family got new phones today and I got the droid eris and I really like it so far.  My fingers haven't quite gotten used to the touch screen yet, but hopefully soon I'll be a speed texting machine again! :) Also, I think I may have found a roommate for pharmacy school in the fall! I was hoping to live alone because I always seem to have problems with people and I just wanted to be able to make all the decisions for my apartment and not have to run anything by someone else, but everything is just way too expensive for me to live alone.  I don't want to incur that much debt because I won't be working, and if I do, it won't be enough to cover rent and such things.  Hopefully, everything will work out alright.  I'm starting to get really excited for school! I have never been this excited for school before!  It is going to be something I really enjoy so I know it will be better than undergraduate.  Well, I am really tired and no one is reading this yet anyway so I'm going to bed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment